Monday 27 February 2012

Dinosaur in Brum


In 'What's on TV" it said that a TV company was going to release a dinosaur in Birmingham from 6pm - 7.20pm. They said they would have no control over its' actions and if people got eaten it wasn't the company's fault. I was in my old house with my friend Gina and the dinosaur, a massive T-Rex, was in my street so we were hiding behind the sofa hoping the dinosaur wouldn't see us and eat us. A helicopter was following the dinosaur around to film it and we heard the noise of the propeller getting fainter so we stopped hiding. Then my Brother, Sister-in-law and Mom we home and even though the dinosaur was ages away I was really scared so I was hiding and they were like "If you're gonna get eaten then you're gonna get eaten so stop being silly." I kept looking out the window and could see the T-Rex treading on buildings and stuff and it attacked a girl in a car who screamed loads. At 7.10pm I was keeping an eye on the dinosaur and it was still miles away and I was thinking 'please stay over there please stay over there' and it did until 7.20pm :) To get the dinosaur to leave, the helicopter had to dangle a dead cow in front of the dinosaurs face so it would follow it back to wherever they got it from.

No comments:

Post a Comment