Friday 24 February 2012

Thurs 22nd Feb

I was in my old house and because it was in an area that wasn't too nice all these zombies decided to attack my street :( My friends Markey Doo was there as well as someone else who I can't remember. I had to pack my floral back pack with some over night things and kitchen knives so we could run away and fight the zombies. I jumped out of my bedroom window and landed stably on the patio and Markey Doo and the other person followed. There was a zombie in my garden and it was gonna attack my Mom so we all fought it and i had to stab it in the head, although it wasn't gory because there was no blood and it was just like cutting into butter. The zombie didn't die but wasn't evil any more so he wandered round picking flowers and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment