Saturday 25 February 2012

Freddy Krueger

I was running away from Freddy Krueger who was chasing me through a field that was full of stones. I ended up at ma brothers' house and me and ma sister-in-law, Sarah, were hiding in a room upstairs. Ma cousin, Michelle, wanted to come in the room but Freddy was right behind her so we told her we couldn't let her in because if we did, he would be able to get in the room too. Then half of the wall disappeared so that we could see the stairs. Sarah tried to climb over the wall onto the stairs but she got stuck. Freddy saw what we were doing and tried to climb into the room to get us. We screamed and ran out the door to get down the stairs but he had tricked us and blocked the stairs! He killed me and I turned into a toothpaste tube. I then became a ghost and haunted Freddy's house and when I looked at ma dead toothpaste-tube body I saw that Freddy had tied a note on string around it saying "Will you marry me?" which I thought was weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment