Saturday 25 February 2012

Evil Simpsons


I went to Hogwarts which was run by Homer and Marge Simpson who were evil wizards. They got a girl-wizard to make a stone so that when you threw it at someone they would forget who they are. She made a bagful and began attacking me and my friends. She threw it at me and, for a second, I had no idea who I was. Then I got my memory back but I kept up the pretence that I didn't know who I was to try and help my friends. Some of them had the same experience as me but others had actually forgotten who they are. Me and my remembering friends decided to meet at the Quickie Mart so that we could come up with a plan. I had to run over rooftops to get there so that Homer and Marge, who I could hear talking really loudly, didn't see me.  I was the first at the Quickie Mart so I decided to steal a whole packet of about 5 large galaxy bars. I heard someone outside the door and thought it might have been an evil wizard so I opened the door ready to fight but it was my friend Sarah, who had brought her duvet in a massive bag. She thought I was being mean stealing 5 bars of galaxy so I put one of them back. We began to look in the freezers for some dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment